Price: $149.95 – $174.95
[button url=”http://amzn.to/1NmgQ3s” target=”e.g. _blank or _self” style=”green” size=”e.g. small, medium, large”] View on Amazon [/button]
The 990V3 is an extremely stable, USA made running shoe from New Balance. It’s no surprise that New balance is highly regarded as one for the top brands for running shoes worldwide. The 990V3 is no exception to their long string of hit running shoes. With a 10mm heel toe drop, the 990v3 offers a firm arch support perfect for those suffering from flat feet or other foot conditions. The 990v3 comes in a variety of different colors making it ideal for both running or everyday wear. The blown rubber heel of this shoe also adds an extra spring to your step while simultaneously cradling your foot like a baby.
- Great for problem feet. If you have been diagnosed with a foot condition such as plantar fasciitis of flat feet this shoe is a perfect fit for you.
- Extremely comfortable. The soft density foam in the New balance 990V3 is ideal for maximum comfort on any surface.
- Reflective for night jogging.
- Can quickly develop odor if not properly cared for.
- Slightly narrow for those with wide feet.
- High price point. This shoe costs a bit more but is worth it for what you get in return.